[MlMt] Mystery messages being created…

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Thu Feb 6 19:42:14 EST 2020

On 7 Feb 2020, at 10:04, Jim Cook wrote:

> Thanks Bill, all is now explained.  I’m awaiting a helpful response
> from the Spark support team.

Carefully read their privacy policy, and then decide whether you are
still happy having any of their software near any of your devices. You
may not want to be dealing with their support either.

They are not doing anything illegal; since they clearly state they are
going to take over your email accounts. I was far from happy allowing a
dodgy company to take over my email accounts.

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>