[MlMt] Calendar invite notifications resending

Andrew Canion andrew at andrewcanion.com
Wed Feb 5 06:06:00 EST 2020

I can’t help with this problem, but I appreciate the issue. I can never figure out the rules for calendar responses. Between a mix of providers, clients, etc. I never have any clue whether RSVPs have ever been received at the other end.

I wish there was a more reliable standard.

--
  Andrew Canion
  andrew at andrewcanion.com | andrewcanion.com | 0419 928 269