[MlMt] Calendar invite notifications resending

Seamus Phillips seamus.phillips at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 05:16:05 EST 2020

Hello,

I hope some email experts can help me here… but it may be a calendar
issue.

When I set up MailMate it resent 40 old calendar event notification
emails (‘event accepted’/‘event declined’).  I don’t usually
use the accept/decline buttons, so it could be that is the total of my
events going back a few years.  I just set up MailMate with the same
email account on another computer and the same thing happened.

I have noticed this at some point before when setting up accounts, so it
may not be just MailMate?

I don’t understand how/when/why these notifications are sent at all.
If I could just turn off calendar notification emails I would. I don’t
like invisible emails being sent without my knowledge!

Is this an email issue, a calendar one or something else?

Thanks

Seamus