[MlMt] Full-Screen mode when Composing Email (either new or reply)

TJ Luoma luomat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:31:40 EST 2020

Well, shuck my corn.

I've never used full-screen and split screen in macOS before, and
totally forgot about the latter. Wish there was a way to do it with
just the keyboard… it's awkward for me to do it with the touchpad… but
it's better than nothing. (There's a "Tile Window to Left Side of
Screen" or Right Side which is not for full-screen/split screen, but
they _could_ do something similar. Maybe someday.)

Thanks Bill and Guillaume!

Tj