[MlMt] Feature idea: Position cursor in the edit pane following clicks into the preview pane

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Tue Feb 4 02:31:04 EST 2020

Hi Benny

Here an idea for a feature in the Composer window:

**Position cursor in the edit pane following clicks into the  preview
pane**

The reason is: Sometimes when proof reading an email in the preview pane
I want to do a change and click instinctively into the preview pane to
edit, just to resiles that I cannot edit here. This is entirely ok, but
would’d it be nice if after that click the cursor in the edit pane
were just where I want it for the edit?...

I have no idea how feasible this feature is, but I would love it!

Cheers,
Leo