[MlMt] When printing emailed invoices => how to not print headers?

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 17:38:19 EST 2020

Hi,

   I second as well that it would be useful to have the option when
printing so we can change for any specific email.

I saw [this
discussion](https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/792-print-without-header)
where a solution is given by modifying the "stylesheet.css" file, but I
couldn't make it work…

This solution changes the "stylesheet.css" to remove the headers when
printing, but I think it would be great to be able to decide while
printing if we want to keep it or not. So, I'm not sure if it is
possible to add controls to the print popup dialog since it is a native
window, but if not, maybe it would be great to add a way to set
different css files for different print configurations and adding a
drop-down menu somewhere that would let us choose the css file to be
used for the now printing document.

Best,

--
Guillaume