[MlMt] Version 1.13.1 (5671) crashing more and more

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Mon Feb 3 15:57:58 EST 2020

Version 1.13.1 (5671) keeps crashing more and more for my wife for no
apparent reason, that is without any discernible pattern. Anybody else
seeing that? I stay with version 5657 because newer versions were
crashing on me too much. I suspect that Benny’s making major code
changes is the reason, but I wonder whether this is a generic issue or
something specific to our computers (we run El Capitan for example).

Robert