[MlMt] Rules dialog popping up unexpectedly

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sat Feb 1 09:05:01 EST 2020

On 31 Jan 2020, at 20:16, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Hi, this one is a minor annoyance, but it happens to me multiple times
> a day.  Often, when the focus is on another App, I'll click once in
> the MM window to make it active, and then click again to select a
> mailbox.  If those two clicks happen quickly enough (under a second
> apart or so), the Rules composition window pops up, and I have to
> explicitly dismiss it.
>
> Ideally, the click to make MM active would not be "counted" to
> determine whether a double-click action on a mailbox has occurred.  Is
> there any way to control this?  Or some way to prevent all these
> unwanted Rules window activations?

I get something similar when clicking on messages, the search function
gets activated. While I was using my graphics tablet I thought this was
due to inadvertent double-clicks, but as I still get it with a mouse I
think this is a MailMate bug and probably be filed as such.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a