[MlMt] exclude from AllMessages

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Sat Feb 1 07:21:02 EST 2020

Hello,

How can exclude a whole source/imap account from “All Messages” so
that Ì’m not searching this source/imap account.
The purpose is that all of the mails part of any of the
folders/mailboxes part of source are excluded from the MM All_Messages
standard mailbox

I tried the following

      [Source > Path > Noinbox] [is not in] [SourceName] [Source > Path
 > Noinbox]

But I can’t seem to make it work. Changing SourceName to a Mailbox of
SourceName works but I which not to have to specify every mailbox in
there.

Thanks in advance,

Marc