[MlMt] Can't use MM

Compass di Luca Cignacco info at compass.udine.it
Tue Dec 29 03:56:40 EST 2020

This has been the first time happened - Yes, it’s a M1 Silicon -
I’ve been working with standard version without problems since now.
I’ll check if it’s happens again and I’ll send the sample process
as Benny suggested.

Thank you

On 29 Dec 2020, at 9:45, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> I don’t see any obvious reason. When you say brand new MacMini is it
> a silicon one ? If so you will need the most recent beta.
> Also did you “install” MM from an admin account ?
>
> On 29 Dec 2020, at 8:14, Compass di Luca Cignacco wrote:
>
>> When opening MM I got spinning wheel, and then I get stuck waiting.
>> After few trials seem to work but as soon a I type a word in "To:"
>> field, again the spinning wheel.
>> Even test version has the same problem. I have a brand new MacMini -
>> Disk is ok, already checked.
>> What can I do?

![alt text](https://www.compass.udine.it/files/stacks-image-5fd47a7.png)
Via dell’asilo 11 - 33048 - San Giovanni al Natisone (UD) - Italy
VAT N. IT02260610304 - C.Fisc. CGNLCU75L29G284O - Cod. SDI **WP7SE2Q**
Tel. +39 0432 743221 - info at compass.udine.it - PEC: compass at pcert.it