[MlMt] Keybinding to Open Thread in Single Window

Carlos Moffat carlos at moffat.cl
Mon Dec 28 18:04:41 EST 2020

Hi,

As the subject says, I’m trying to add a simple keybinding that both
selects a thread (‘ctr-cmd-A’) and opens the messages in a single
window. I thought doing

"O" = ( "selectThread:", "openMessages:" );

would work, but pressing uppercase O selects the thread and opens each
message in a separate window.

Now, I also have mapped ‘o’ (i.e. lowercase o) to
“openMessages:” in my keybinding file. If I select the thread first
(with ‘ctr-cmd-A’), and then press “o” it does what I want: to
open the entire thread in a single window. I just don’t seem to be
able to combine those two steps in a single keybinding.

Any ideas? I’m on r5673

Thanks,
Carlos