[MlMt] Opening a received message is only half-size

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 01:54:44 EST 2020

Up until recently, when I opened up a message in my Inbox I received, it
would take up the entire screen. this is the way I like it and the way
it was.

Recently this changes such that when I open a message it takes up the
bottom half of the screen.

I can resize the message, and that “sticks” (closing it and opening
it again retains the new size), but the next message is still reduced
size.

Any suggestions what settings to look at to revert this issue?

Thanks,
Dave

MM 1.12.4
MacOS 10.12.6 Sierra