[MlMt] Running one mail account completely separate from others

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Dec 22 10:04:11 EST 2020

On 22 Dec 2020, at 15:35, Verdon Vaillancourt wrote:

> How about separate users in MacOS? That would allow you to have
> completely different MM configurations.

Good idea ... but unfortunately it would mean that I need to keep the
setups for these accounts in sync (can two users on the same machine
have the same Apple ID? ... hmm, a quick search says this isn't possible
beginning from Catalina), which for me would be too much work. But if I
wanted to completely separate my tasks this would be a really good idea.

= jem