[MlMt] Running one mail account completely separate from others

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Dec 22 08:58:58 EST 2020

I have a number of email accounts but I would like to run one account
completely separate from other account, like "this is the only account
currently visible for MailMate". This to avoid some mistakes that could
have some undesirable consequences. I don't mind quitting MailMate
switching from one configuration (with all email accounts except one) to
another (with only one account), in fact this would be perfect for me.

I assume this isn't possible in an easy way, but in case I'm wrong I
would like to know how to do it. My current solution is simply to use
Mail for that account ... but if I could use MailMate for all of them,
great.

= jem