[MlMt] Deleted messages live on in message list

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly+lists at no8.be
Fri Dec 11 07:02:53 EST 2020

Hi.

MailMate Version 1.13.2 (5673)
macOS 10.15.7 (19H15) Catalina (hardware too old for Big Sur)

I notice that, when I have deleted some messages in a subsidiary view
(subfolder of smart folder, or "same conversation" selection),
the messages are still listed in other views (eg parent smart folder).

Quitting and restarting MailMate does clear the problem, but that's
rarely convenient. 8-)

Can this please go on the list of broken things to be fixed?

In the meantime, does someone know of a refresh command that
I can use to update the display, like the Emacs Dired "g" command?

Thanks

Niall O'Reilly