[MlMt] Weird focus issues in r5748 on macOS 11

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Wed Dec 9 20:24:51 EST 2020

I wonder if anyone else has seen keystrokes going to the wrong MailMate
window in r5748 on macOS 11.

The easiest way I can reproduce it is:

1. Open a received message in a new window
2. reply to that message
3. Use the keyboard up-down arrows in the composer window

Notice the message you opened scroll as you move the cursor around in
the composer window.

I've also noticed that sometimes MailMate gets confused about which
window has focus and instead of typing text in the message I'm
composing, it's interpreting the keystrokes as shortcuts in the message
viewer.  I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce this.

Is it just me? :-)

I'm not running any macOS add-ons to manage windows or shortcut keys for
me.

Thanks.
Philip

--