[MlMt] Smart Mailbox of IMAP flagged messages?

Scott mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed Dec 9 17:27:25 EST 2020

Hi,

On 10 December 2020, at 0910, TJ Luoma wrote:

> I'm sure I knew how to do this but I'm setting up a new Mac and can't
> remember/figure it out.
>
> How do I make a smart folder which includes any message which is
> "flagged"
> (regular IMAP flags, not Apple's colored flags)?

Create a new Smart Mailbox and Edit it as such:

1)  Mailboxes (apply the mailboxes you care about, like All Mailboxes)

2)  Second tab, Conditions:

A:  Set "All" of the following to be true:
     Dropdown -> Tags
	Second Dropdown -> Exists

That should do it.

Other options are around there as well if you need to adjust the scope,
or create sub-mailboxes based on various properties, etc.

Scott