[MlMt] Can I view account password?

Thomas Bartlett t.bartlett at me.com
Sun Aug 30 02:17:13 EDT 2020

I use four email clients in my MacBook Pro: MailMate, Apple Mail, MS
Outlook, and Spark.  In the first three I have a Hotmail account that
functions properly. In Spark, it used to run properly but is now saying
I need to login again. But I don’t have a record of the password and
the Spark process apparently does not allow for resetting a lost
password.

So I though I’d try copying the Hotmail password from one of the three
other clients in which the Hotmail account is functioning properly. In
MS Outlook, for my six email accounts, the two Gmail accounts do not
show a password, but in settings for the other four non-Gmail accounts,
three show the current password, but the Hotmail settings show no
password; the box is simply blank, although the account is functioning.

So, in MailMate, is there some way I can view and copy the current
password of an active and functioning account, so that I can copy it to
the Spark login?

Thanks in advance to anyone who troubles to contribute to solving this
not very sophisticated problem.

Thomas