[MlMt] How do I turn off the banners?

Sat Aug 29 02:48:35 EDT 2020

On 28 Aug 2020, at 20:56, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> On 28 Aug 2020, at 14:49, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> (I'm aware that this and some other banners take up too much space.)
>
> In this specific case, making them smaller is probably not sufficient.  There really needs to be an option to completely hide the mailing list notices.

Sorry, I wasn't very specific. The plan is also to make them optional.

The old message view had some very specific types of banners and it could only show 1 banner for each type. The new system is more general/abstract and much easier for me to work with when I get time to fix various long-standing issues. It has already improved how MailMate handles S/MIME and OpenPGP messages. The subscription banner is more a proof-of-concept than anything else :-)

It's actually possible to display even more annoying details using `MmShowParserDetails` :-)