[MlMt] New message view: hide "sent from mailing list" bar

Fri Aug 28 14:46:52 EDT 2020

On 28 Aug 2020, at 6:24, Philip Paeps wrote:

> For those of us subscribed to hundreds of mailing lists ... could we please have a setting to hide the "sent from mailing list" bar with unsubscribe buttons?
>
> I also miss seeing plain text messages in a monospace font of my choice but I noticed in the release notes that that's not implemented yet.  I'm sure it's only a matter of time. :)

The first issue is also mentioned in the release notes :)

* Subscription details, image blocking details, and more take up too much space by default.

It really is work-in-progress and my lists are very long, but I'll try to prioritize the issues mentioned most often.

Right now, the only alternative is the public release (using the old message view).