[MlMt] gmail keeps asking for login credentials

Patrick Pritchard outside at d26.net
Mon Aug 24 11:41:11 EDT 2020

Follow-up on the below; when I go to my school it _does_ say that my
computer is a trusted device (based on time, and IP address), which
means it is successfully authenticating using Google’s 2FA.  The
mystery is why it keeps asking to re-authenticate.

-----
Patrick Pritchard, MBA, PMP
D26 Consulting Ltd.