[MlMt] Highlighting the entire email "entry line" in the mailbox?

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.ORG
Sat Aug 22 14:32:57 EDT 2020

On 22 Aug 2020, at 11:21, Dave C wrote:

> I read the “Colored messages” section in Hidden Preferences. It
> begins with enabling this feature by this command:

     defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMessageColorsEnabled

I think you will need to do this (can't test it right now, though)..

     defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMessageColorsEnabled -bool YES
                                                               ^^^^^^^^^

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/