[MlMt] Highlighting the entire email "entry line" in the mailbox?

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 11:44:31 EDT 2020

You can tweak the color of the text for messages that are “flagged”
so they stand out clearly. There are instructions in the “Hidden
Preferences” section on how to go about this by adding the file,
~/Library/Application\ Support/MailMate/Styles.plist and enabling
MmMessageColorsEnabled using the command-line.