[MlMt] Is the "Create Mail" from Statistics layout customisable?

Scott mailmate at howyagoin.net
Wed Aug 19 23:07:39 EDT 2020

Hi,

I wanted to do some analysis / graphing of some of the data that
MailMate generates, and was hoping there was some way to customise the
format of the "Create Mail" output when you're in the Statistics Layout.

The issue I have now is that most spreadsheet apps will interpret
"(INT)" as a negative value, and whilst I can manually tell the
spreadsheet later that it's really positive, or, I can just use
Find/Replace to get rid of the () from within MailMate, it's a hassle
and slows down the process a bit.

Further, trying to get the spaces aligned properly doesn't always work,
depending upon the values that I've got, which leads to other importing
headaches into spreadsheets.

Ideally, I was hoping for a way to generate a CSV, or PSV, or
some-other-characterSV (customisable), as well as a way to select which
fields to include in the output, and their order.

Anyone know if that's possible?

Ta,

Scott