[MlMt] Can MM handle Runbox folders?

Ron Britton n44fqcve5s at snkmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:49:55 EDT 2020

I'm using Runbox. They allow you to create folders inside of the Inbox. I set up a folder there and set up a filter on the Runbox server to direct certain emails into that Inbox subfolder.

I know I could leave Runbox out of the equation altogether and set up a smart folder in MM to do the same thing. The reason I didn't is for when I access my mail from my phone. I would like those emails in that subfolder on Runbox, so they are easy to find.

At the moment, MM can't see that folder. If an email comes in and Runbox puts it into that subfolder, MM doesn't know about it. My unread email counter isn't updated, and I can't see the folder at all from within MM.

Is this configuration on Runbox supported by MM? What do I have to configure within MM to see and access that folder?