[MlMt] Alternative Email Providers

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Aug 8 01:55:58 EDT 2020

On 8 Aug 2020, at 5:29, TJ Luoma wrote:

> FWIW - I’ve been using Fastmail for about 5 years and I’m very pleased with it. I don’t know any other providers, however.

Shameless plug, and there might be more people on this list with similar connections:

I own 50% of the company Frobbit <https://www.frobbit.se/> that my partner runs.

Frobbit is a registrar and DNS hosting provider that also have an email service.

The email service is based in Sweden and uses Postfix and Dovecot with RoundCube for web access including easy config of server side filtering. Server side filtering which uses Sieve. Also spamassassin, but you have to filter email yourself according to filtering results. Handles '+' addressing with automatic creation of mailboxes. Postgray for graylisting and probably a few more things I forgot at the moment.

750SEK/year for 10 mailboxes, unlimited aliases, which you configure yourself via Web. 10G storage per domain. You can also get mailman mailing lists with your domain for an extra cost (SEK75/list/year).

   Patrik