[MlMt] Keybinding override of Cmd-1 ?

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Thu Aug 6 00:32:40 EDT 2020

Hi Mike

Indeed, somehow the default keybinding for cmd-1 (Layout - Preview at
bottom) seems to prevail.

_One_ workaround is to use an keystroke utility which listens to keys
_before_ they reach the application. One such an utility is the fabulous
[Keyboard Maestro](https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/): Here you can
set a macro for cmd-1 and this will be executed instead of MailMate’s
own layout action. In the macro then you can issue another (obscure)
keystroke (e.g. shift-ctrl-opt-cmd-1) which in your keybindings file you
set to your desired MailMate action.

HTH,
Leo