[MlMt] Copy text from subject

Pete Resnick resnick at episteme.net
Wed Apr 22 13:08:17 EDT 2020

On 22 Apr 2020, at 11:25, Robert Anders wrote:

> I know this might seem weird, but i very often do need to copy parts
> of the subject of an email to the clipboard. This is somehow _really_
> hard to do because of the click-to-search-functionality and the
> behaviour of text selection in this part of the ui.
>
> Can this be somehow improved? This would really make my day.

I agree with Robert. I almost never use the click-to-search feature and
would prefer it to only activate if I'm holding down a modifier key;
otherwise I'd prefer to select the text as normal. At this point, I find
myself using "Show Raw" and then searching for the bits I want to
copy/paste or drag-and-drop.

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best