[MlMt] Weird issue when replying to a message that was sent to multiple people

Angelo Machils angelo at machils.org
Wed Apr 22 06:41:30 EDT 2020

Hello,

I’ve noticed that when I’m replying to an email that was sent to
multiple people, my sender address has become that one of the sender of
the mail I’m replying to and the ‘to’ address is not the sender,
but the ‘to’ address from the original mail. The sender is _not_ in
the cc list either….. So in fact I’m not replying to the sender, but
to the original recipient and my address has become that of the original
sender.

I’m on version 1.13.1 (5684), but I have seen this happen in other
versions as well.

---
Regards,

Angelo