[MlMt] Updated and now can't launch

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:27:37 EDT 2020

Hi,
Long time MM user. I've been using r5679 (I think) for a while. I just
updated to the most current release and now MM won't launch for me. I get
the generic message

MailMate cannot be opened because of a problem.

Check with the developer to make sure MailMate works with this version of
OS X. You may need to reinstall the application. Be sure to install any
available updates for the application and OS X.

I tried re-installing r5679 and still get the same error. I tried 5678 as
well with no love. I also tried the main download page for the most current
standard release.

I use an older iMac running OS 10.11.6

Any thoughts how I can get MM running again?

Thanks,