[MlMt] How to preview inline images?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Fri Apr 17 14:24:38 EDT 2020

I use inline images all the time, e.g., by dragging and dropping an
image from Photos into an email.  The markdown markup for the attachment
appears in the location where I want the image to appear.  AFAICT this
is done by making a link from that location of the message text to the
image in the attachments.