[MlMt] How to manually insert a signature

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Thu Apr 16 21:33:40 EDT 2020

For me the signatures did not show up in the dropdown.

But I know the reason: It’s because all my sigs had sender addresses
attached to it and I want to add the sigs when using  other sender
addresses!

I made it work by adding sigs for **all** addresses (empty address
field).

Thanks for your tip, Glen! - It made me look closer what’s going on.
:-)