[MlMt] How to manually insert a signature

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Wed Apr 15 03:02:29 EDT 2020

Hi all

MailMate has a smart signature system which automatically can add a
signature based on Sender address. So far so good.

However my default is to have no signature and the few times
(independent of different Sender addresses) when I want a signature I
add it manually to the email. **Is there a way then to get one of the
MailMate signature(s) manually in my email?** (Or do I need to resort to
external typing tools like TextExpander for this?)

Many thanks,
Leo