[MlMt] Fastmail labels

Alexandru Nedelcu mail at g9.alexn.org
Tue Apr 14 04:24:58 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Fastmail introduces support for labels ([link][1]). It appears that
labels are supported by the new protocol they worked on, [JMap][2].

Otherwise over IMAP I think that labels are exposed as regular folders,
just like email.

I wonder if something can be done in Mailmate, if not for then JMap,
then at least the ability to map “Tags” to folders, just like we can
for Gmail labels. When I tried it yesterday, it didn’t seem to work,
the mechanism seems to be specific to Gmail.

[1]: https://beta.fastmail.com/help/receive/labels-beta.html
[2]: https://jmap.io/spec-mail.html

--
Alexandru Nedelcu