[MlMt] Reply All and Reply Sender switched

Fri Apr 10 06:12:49 EDT 2020

On 9 Apr 2020, at 23:40, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Strangely, reverting to r5680 did NOT resolve this issue.  Perhaps
> it's a prefs file change that persisted through the downgrade?

No, my build system accidentally overwrote r5680 on the server with what
was essentially r5681. Please try r5682 instead.

Thanks for reporting issues with the most recent test releases. It's not
unlikely there are (and will be) more issues since I've made a lot of
changes to code shared by the old message view and my work on a new
message view.