[MlMt] Log file?

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:07:39 EDT 2020

I’m getting an error when trying to send a pretty vanilla message
through my Yahoo account:
  - - -
Unexpected return code 535 (expected 235):
“5.7.0 (#AUTH005) Too many bad auth attempts.”)
  - - -
The error I usually see if the Yahoo server is being pissy is the
“Wrong password… please re-enter” pop-up. This is the first time
I’ve see the 535 message.

Is this log file option available in a MailMate menu? Or is this in
MacOS’ Console? I looked in Console and didn’t see any log files
named MailMate.

Where is this log file? How to open it?

I went to Yahoo’s web interface and all seems OK there.

Thanks,
Dave