[MlMt] Mailbox "Inbox" is not showing messages from subfolders in "Source/account/INBOX"

Lothar mm at loweb.io
Tue Sep 24 10:26:02 EDT 2019

Dear all

I created a subfolder in my providers Inbox.
Selecting “Sources/myaccount/INBOX” shows this subfolder.
Right-clicking “INBOX” and selecting “Edit Rules…” I can
select to include subfolders in the Conditions-tab.
Selecting INBOX now shows all messages, including the ones in the
subfolders.
That works fine.

But, selecting Mailbox “Inbox” still only shows messages from the
folder “INBOX”, not the ones in the subfolders.
I tried right-clicking “Inbox/myaccount”, selecting “Edit
Rules…” and tick to include subfolders in the Conditions-tab, but
this does not change anything.

Is this the way it is supposed to work?
I thought, Mailbox “Inbox” would also include messages from the
subfolders when “include subfolders” is set to true on “INBOX”.

--
lothar