[MlMt] VPN conflicts

Peter Borsella peter.borsella at winnowmanagement.com
Mon Sep 23 09:08:10 EDT 2019

Thanks for the quick response.  I’m not familiar with using this DNS,
but now have something to research.

On 23 Sep 2019, at 9:01, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> You may want to try using a different DNS provider when tunneling over
> VPN, like Google’s 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 for example. Some VPN services
> have their own DNS as an option as well.
>
> On 23 Sep 2019, at 14:41, Peter Borsella wrote:
>
>> Good Day, All,
>> I am using a VPN tool on my Mac, and have experienced as might be
>> expected that emails do not flow with the VPN active.  However, are
>> there any settings or workarounds that would still allow me to keep
>> my VPN turned on while exchanging emails?
>> Thanks...Peter
>>

>> Peter Borsella, President
>> **Winnow Management**

Peter Borsella, President
**Winnow Management**
PO Box 1046
Pompano Beach, FL 33061
Office:	954-784-3674
Mobile:	954-253-3761
Fax:		954-301-5829
@pborsella

Now available, Certified ScrumMaster for Industry!  Head to our website
for our full class schedule and early registration pricing!
http://www.winnowmanagement.com

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email and any associated files contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.