[MlMt] At the risk of being off-topic . . .

Tue Sep 10 09:10:16 EDT 2019

On 23 Aug 2019, at 3:06, Andrew Buc wrote:

> I know Benny is Danish, and I imagine some MailMate users are also. On
> behalf of my fellow Americans, I’d like to apologize for Trump being
> such a jerk about Greenland.

Thanks, but we better keep politics off the list. I can tell you that,
by coincidence, I'll be in Greenland the next couple of weeks. If anyone
wants to listen then I'll “forward” your message to the locals.

This also means that I don't really know when this message will be sent
(I'm in the air now and I don't really know when I'll be online again).