[MlMt] Filtering junk mail

Harvey S. Leff hsleff at cpp.edu
Tue Sep 10 00:02:26 EDT 2019

I've been receiving multiple messages daily from China. Their text is in Chinese and there are no images. I don't even know what they are selling. The return addresses follow a pattern. Two recent messages are from jdeefs1045 at 126.com and vsuayyn221346 at 163.com.

They do go into my Junk mailbox, but I don't know a way to filter these messages further. Examination of their raw messages show they were both received by a server, ajax-webmail-wmsvr124 (Coremail). However, if I search my mailboxes for this name, nothing is found, so it appears that I cannot create a smart mailbox to snag these messages. Any ideas?

Thanks, Harvey (Portland, Oregon USA)