[MlMt] Tag disappears after a few seconds of being set by a mailbox rule

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 10:12:21 EDT 2019

So you're saying certain IMAP keywords are fine and others disappear
after a few seconds?  That is odd behavior indeed.  It's quite possible
this is happening on the server side, and is not an issue with MailMate.
  Some IMAP servers are just better than others WRT supporting
user-specified IMAP keywords.

Benny mentions some of this here:
https://manual.mailmate-app.com/organize

If you have more than one email account with different providers, you
can see if the problematic tags behave differently with an alternate
provider.  That would at least tell you whether it's a MailMate issue or
something on the server side.

Also, are you running any local IMAP servers, or have any other
non-standard email setup configuration?

-Eric