[MlMt] What is the fastest way to search for a message and find a thread?

Kay Krämer cremoer at cremoer.de
Sun Sep 1 08:33:01 EDT 2019

Ok, I think, I got you wrong... next try :-)

You look for the person (with the search), and then you simply double
click the subject and clear the search again (clicking the minus).
And you organize by thread, like said before. Then you are in the
thread, that you looked for. Double clicking once again on the subject
gives you (I think), what you want. It is a bit more clicking, but
perhaps it helps.