[MlMt] What is the fastest way to search for a message and find a thread?

Pat Maddox pat at patmaddox.com
Sun Sep 1 06:37:58 EDT 2019

If you mean “View -> Layout -> Thread Arcs,” that does show me a
graphical representation of various messages in the thread, but with no
indication of who sent them or when. I can use the keyboard to navigate
to some of them, and others I have to click on, and when I click it pops
up the message in a new window.

The behavior I’m missing from Mail.app is, when I search for a name
and a message is part of a thread, the entire thread immediately appears
in a little expandable collection.

Forgive me if you mean something other than Thread Arcs layout, or that
layout does provide more info than the little connected circles. I’m
new to MailMate.

Pat