[MlMt] What is the fastest way to search for a message and find a thread?

Pat Maddox pat at patmaddox.com
Sun Sep 1 06:07:49 EDT 2019

Hi, I frequently want to look up a thread, where I remember one of the
correspondents. So I search for their name, which shows me any emails
from them, but not the entire thread.

So far what I’ve found is that I can “Go to Source” and then press
the “Find and display all messages from the same conversation”
button (which strangely doesn’t seem to have a keyboard shortcut that
I can see).

If I have to do it in two steps like that, I can adjust... but if
there’s a way to find an email via search and then navigate directly
to its entire thread, I would like to do that.

Thanks,
Pat