[MlMt] Weird annoyance

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Fri Oct 18 07:20:20 EDT 2019

I am not sure why that would have started, but now it might of that as the
default. The next time that you move and resize the window, immediately
close the window and open a new one. If that one is also skinny and to the
side, relocate and resize it and then close it and open a new window.
Usually (on a Mac) doing that once will reset the default window size and
position as long as you close the window before it is used in any way.

All the best,
Ed

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:08 AM, Annamarie Pluhar <