[MlMt] MailMate slowness?!

Angelo Machils angelo at machils.org
Mon Oct 14 10:39:11 EDT 2019

Hello,

On 14 Oct 2019, at 17:29, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Have you tried going back to previous public release?

I think 5655 (1.13) is/was the latest stable/public release and I
installed that first and noticed the lagginess/slowness. This was on
Mojave. Then I upgraded to Catalina, still the same issue. Complete
fresh install of Catalina and still the same.
Only as a (final) test, I tried the latest beta release. So I can’t
really see what going back would accomplish. Or do you mean the version
before 5655 (1.13)? That would be 1.12.5 and according to the site, that
one is not supported.

Regards,

Angelo Machils