[MlMt] How to search for unread mails?

Guillaume Barrette guitest02 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 10:28:40 EDT 2019

Hi all,

    I’m new here, switched to MailMate in September, so just
wanted to say hi to everyone before commenting :)

Regarding the Unread filter feature, myself I had set a shortcut to
toggle the « unread » filter key (`toggleFilterKey:`) so I can
easily toggle the unread message on/off with a keystroke.

You can set it with a Custom Key Binding set with something like:

`"1" = ( "toggleFilterKey:", "unread" );`

Then in MailMate, you can click on the sender email so it filters your
inbox to your specified contact and press you toggleFilterKey shortcut
("1" in my case) and then see only the messages that are unread.

Hope this help!

Best

--
Guillaume