[MlMt] How to search for unread mails?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Oct 11 10:45:35 EDT 2019

The pedestrian way is to select Inbox and press ctrl-alt-cmd-f to
activate mailbox search. It opens with the default search on from, so
you just need to enter the sender address, then click the plus button on
the far-right end of that line. A new search line opens. Change From to
Tags/Keyword in the popup. It defaults to searching for read messages.
Change “include” to “do not include” and you are done.