[MlMt] Version 5655 fails to print

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Oct 8 09:46:02 EDT 2019

El Capitan 10.11.6
The problem occurs on two different computers, a Mac mini and a MacBook
Pro.
It started after the upgrade.
I just upgraded another computer, a MacBook Pro running High Sierra
10.13.6, and here printing works fine after the upgrade.

I wonder whether the problem could have to do with the upgrade process.
The upgrade failed to relaunch - the dialog told me that MM would
relaunch now, a new icon opened on the bar but went away and the old
version remained open, with the dialog about relaunching. After manual
quit and reopen, the newer version was active.

Robert