[MlMt] filter/smart folder by 'state'

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 14:05:39 EDT 2019

Hi everyone

Short version: Is there a way to create a rule or smart mailbox for
things via the 'state' column's information?

Long version: for reasons we can't avoid, I end up with duplicate
outgoing mails. The only discernible difference is that one says 'Sent
via [my address]', visible if I select 'state' in the Column view. But I
can find no way to use this; even clicking on the heading doesn't sort
them by 'state'.

The list of criteria for rules has various things for 'state' but
they're all specific to other things. Is there a way to automatically
get these messages?

Cheers,

Jason